Friday, February 26, 2010

OH MY ! FACEBOOK!!!

 I sit and think of what I would be doing if i still had that facebook account of my mine. Friend request, join groups, play be a tycoon, send gifts, accept friend requests and ignore event invitations...

Too much of that, facebook got rather boring (i know that)...same old stuff...remember am not hating just saying... I now could be dealing with the issue of accepting babies friend requests(what do you call someone under 13 years?) or constantly ignoring my dad and mum's friends requests for the umpteenth time....(for Chrissakes you are my dad not my friend...wait till facebook introduces add as a son request)

Much as I loved to remain single in the status it always brought me dire consequences...lemme not name them.... I would if facebook had the 'mind your own business' option..... yet i agree with someone who said fb had better have a single&satisfied option.....fb got me so many blind dates than i could ever have all my life if there was no facebook...(ONE POINT TO FACEBOOK)

You know when i say fb is full of people of all kinds...but mostly the psychos, idlers, freaks and all others i can not name.... check for example this:
















What would call this? DISPLACED HUMOUR?

Another :

Okay...thats funny i must say.... and i can laugh at that...

Can you imagine this now...? If it were for real?
Cant i say comfortably that all these guys are way crazier than you might think?
What else have they created or done that you can not imagine?

Finally;
Twitter is the place to be
Amasy

No comments:

Post a Comment